Thursday, December 12, 2013

Final Project... my game: Dino Crazy

Today, I showed some of my classmates my final project for our Game Studies class. I made a game on game maker that had a dinosaur as the main character. The dinosaur could move by using the arrow keys and shoot lasers by pressing the space bar key. If the space bar keys and arrow keys were pressed at the same time they would make him jump or rather fly.

The object game was to make the dinosaur stay away from shooting meteors from space and bad guys that moved down below on the ground. The player could fly and avoid all the evil things while collected coins to produce the highest score.

For the most part, my classmates really liked my game. Although it was confusing for some of them, because I didn't add directions to the game until later. Overall, I really liked the final product of my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment