Monday, October 21, 2013

5 Online Games!

During class we got analyze and play 5 games that were available free online. The first game I played was "only one level." In this game not much tools were used to create different levels for the game and to make the game fun. Instead, the creator of this game thought out of the box and created a fun forever changing game just by tweaking each level. 
The next game I played was, "puzzle platformer." I really liked this game because it didn't really need any complex rules or controls in order to make the game addicting and fun. It was kind of like Tetris in a way because the core mechanic of this game is to use strategy to win.
The game I played next was a game called, "keyboard drumset fucking werefolf." This game was a but different from the rest of the games in a sense that it was a little bit more difficult to understand and to control. The game itself was fast paced and made it hard for a new player to understand the goal of the game. Bit none the less, this was still an awesome game. Even if a player didn't know what to do in this game, the player will eventually figure it out.
Other games I got to player were "dis4ia," and "don't burn the rope."
Here is a lame photo of me about to play "Keyboard Drumset Fucking Werewolf"

1 comment:

  1. Aaaahh! It deleted my first comment! I can tell that the first three games left an impression on you. I also played the werewolf drumset game and I can agree that the pretense was bizarre and the controls were odd. I did like the fact it was a mix between a platformer and a collection type of game. I do wish though that you gave a little more detail on the last two games that you played. Did you enjoy those as well?

    -Fernan Naderzad

    ReplyDelete